During December we recommend that you buy tickets in advance whenever possible to ensure you get the time and date you want.
Call us on 061 400 200 to see how busy sessions are likely to be.
A limited number of Pre Launch Tickets are available each year up to October 25th. These tickets are:
Updates for when pre-launch tickets are available are published on our Social Media channels.
For young children who are new to skating, consider taking them during off-peak times or when the rink is less crowded.
Penguin Skating aids are first come first served.
Carers skate free with a permitted carer card.
- If you arrive late you can join the session but you will not be given added ice time.
- Children’s Tickets are only available to under 12’s.
- Parents or guardians accompanying children must remain in the venue with children during the ice skating session (but you don’t have to skate!)
- Off Peak Times are the first three sessions of each day, *apart from Christmas week.
- A family of 4 ticket covers 1 adult and 3 children (under 12) or 2 adults and 2 children (under 12).
- A family of 3 ticket covers 1 adult and 2 children (under 12) or 2 adults and 1 child (under 12).
- We accept Laser, Visa and MasterCard.